Preparation Time: 20 mins.
Cook Time: 20-25 mins
Makes 18-20 cupcakes
- cupcake liners
- 10-12 eggs
- 1 green onion
- 1 red pepper
- 2 small zucchini
- 8 slices of cooked bacon
- 4 cups of fresh spinach, washed and drained
- sea salt & black pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 350F and place cupcake liners in two muffin tins.
- whisk all of your eggs along with sea salt and black pepper to taste in a large mixing bowl
- put the green onion, zucchini, bacon, and peppers in a food processor and process until finely chopped but not smooth; this is important! You don’t want mushy veggies!
- add this mixture to your eggs and mix well.
- add the spinach into the processor, finely chop, and then add to the eggs in the bowl.
- mix the egg mixture and then using a pea curing cup, fill the cupcake liners with 1/4 cup each
- bake cupcakes for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.